Jacob Gretencord: Final Showcase - Reflection | Brochure | Interactive Game

Please click through the slides below to view my reflection. Please view my brochure below. Please view my interactive game below. Begin by clicking the first box labeled "100" and follow the prompts.

Comments

  1. Hi Jacob,

    Your presentation is very well organized and easy to understand. I enjoyed 'playing' the Jeopardy game board! It was easy to understand your objectives by the way your details are organized. This would definitely be an engaging and productive workshop for Muncie business leaders. - Mark Balzarette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob,
    Including the interactive game was very unique and a great asset for the final showcase!I would love to learn how to use a tool such as this for my own personal classroom.The brochure was also very well organized and I can tell you worked hard on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your game you added at the end. I would have never thought of adding it to a presentation. It makes you want to interact with your presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jacob Gretencord - Theory Review: Connecting Student Success and the Learning Environment in the Classroom and Workplace

Group Plan - Environment and Context in Learning